2011年11月17日木曜日

Disney Troll Quoting: Visual Assignment

This assignment is Triple Troll Attack, Go! by Darth Ba'al. What I had  to do was to create a misleading image that confuses viewers.

Here is description of this assignment:
The assignment is to take a photo, a quote from a different character than the one in the picture, and a name from a third character different from the other two, place the quote in the picture, and "sign" it with the third person's name. The three characters are to be from three different, but similar in genre, series. It's known as "troll quoting". For an "official" definition, go here: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/troll-quotes
 And here's my work :)
Image: Peter Pan from Peter Pan
Quote: Woody from Toy Story
Signature: Genie from Aladdin

I decided to do a combo of Disney characters because I like Disneys since when I was small and I went to Tokyo Disneyland recently :)

I used Abiary to create the image. I  took Peter Pan image from google, then added the quote and signature and stars around peter pan using Abiary tools ☆★☆

It was fun making the image and I hope you like my work, too! :)

 
Actually, this is my second try of VisualAssignment. My first work was colorize your world.
I decided to submit this one instead of my previous work because my first work was quite simple and easy so I wanted to try more challenging one! :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿