2011年11月10日木曜日

Name That Single: DesignAssignment


Is it too easy?? :P

This assignment is called "Name that Single".
The task is to:
Create a design for a favorite song by using just simple designs and NO WORDS...Basically a design assignment with the rules in charades. IE: for No Doubt's "I'm Just a Girl" I would just have a symbol of a girl.     
So for this assignment, what I had to do is to create a design for my favorite song by using simple image. No words are allowed, so I designed the image as simple as possible to make it easy to guess! :)

Hints:
This song is my favorite since I visited Liverpool a few years ago.
I was not a particulary big fan of them before visiting Liverpool. But I really had a good time there and learned about their history.
_______________________________
The process I took for this assignment:
I searched the image using GoogleImage search engine and then decorated with Aviary. I looked up stamp tool but it didn't have stampe that I wanted so I used text tool instead. Using text tool, I typed ☆ and changed colors. And here's what I got!
Aviary is such a simple and easy to use, still does great work. I really enjoyed using it :)


Original image
Decorated image with Aviary

5 件のコメント:

  1. We all live in the Yellow Submarine, the Yellow Submarine.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCsYDZ2M04M

    返信削除
  2. yes it was easy, but the art work id lovely.

    返信削除
  3. @Mickael Branson
    @Alan

    Bingo! :D
    Thank you for your comments :)

    返信削除
  4. Woops, I'm a little a late. I was going to say Yellow Submarine and I was going to the image looks cool.

    Looks like MBS and Alan beet me to it.

    And yes it is easy. It's a little more challenging to add links to the original ds106 assignment and to provide a bit of commentary on the process. But such additional effort would be appreciated.

    返信削除
  5. @Scott Thank you for the comment and suggestion! I'll add the original link and write my commentary.

    返信削除